In today’s Device Squad, the podcast for the mobile enterprise from Anexinet, Steve and the Propelics Team (James Hoshor, Todd Chusid, and Nitin Bhatia) discuss the challenges and complexities of Enterprise Mobile App Help and Support with Anexinet Tech Support Lead, Monica Avina. Topics include the following:
- How the advent of mobile technology has changed the enterprise help desk
- How to assess your readiness to support mobile
- The key support components every organization needs
- Best practices for transitioning from dev to support
- How to measure the success of your support organization
This episode also answers the following questions:
What are the key areas to assess to determine your help desk organizations readiness to support mobile?
What are the key components you need to have to be successful for providing the proper levels of support for enterprise mobile?
What are some “Best Practices” for transitioning from development to support?
How much should the support role overlap with other roles (design, development, etc) in the organization?
How will support desks handle new technologies like AI/Machine Learning/augmented reality?
Conversely, how will new technologies like AI and Machine Learning improve our ability to provide help and support.