Real-World Challenges in Building a Mobile Strategy
In this webinar Glenn Gruber, a senior mobile strategist at Propelics, will be joined by mobile practitioners to hear how they have navigated the challenges of building on a mobile strategy. The interactive panel will feature:
- Maribel Lopez of Chief Analyst and founder of Lopez Research,
- Michael Baca, Director of the Mobile Center of Excellence at AmerisourceBergen; and
- Rami Webhe from the Digital Workplace Services team at Bank of Montreal.
We will set the stage for the conversation with some statistics around the state of enterprise mobility and then talk to our panel about how they have addressed issues such as:
- Who’s setting the mobile agenda?
- How do you break down organizational silos bringing everyone under a single mobile tent?
- How has your mobile maturity evolved in the past year?
- How do you measure success in your organization and do those company metrics align with individual metrics?
Glenn Gruber, Senior Mobile Strategist.
Glenn has been advising travel technology firms and other enterprises on how to leverage mobile within their business for the past 5 years. He is responsible for evangelizing mobility and helping clients approach mobility solutions strategically, thinking beyond “the app” and leads the delivery of Propelics’ mobile strategy engagements for client organizations.
He is a leading voice in the travel sector as a Tnooz Node where he writes about how mobile and other emerging technologies are impacting the travel sector. He has also been a judge at EyeforTravel’s Mobile Innovation in Travel awards for the past three years.