How to Create an Actionable Mobile Strategy
You have a mobile strategy. Now what?
As mobile evangelizers, we are heartened by the fact that we no longer need to convince our clients on the importance of a mobile strategy. Many of the organizations we speak to understand the importance of having a plan.
The focus is now shifting to executing on the plan. A mobile strategy is worthless if it can’t be executed.
However, this is the problem we are seeing over and over again in our meetings with business and technology leaders.
Typically, we see:
- The mobile strategy is based on a vision of mobile use in the future
- The vision quickly broken down into initiatives that are too aggressive and not based on understanding true organizational readiness
- A huge disconnect between the expectations of the business teams and the ability to develop, deliver and support these solutions
- A stalling of the mobile strategy – before it ever gets moving
It’s time to unstick your mobile strategy. It’s time to make progress.
Join Shahab Choudhry, co-Founder of Propelics, to learn how to create an actionable mobile strategy
Watch this information packed webinar to learn:
- How to break your mobile strategy down into achievable tactics
- How to prioritize your strategy to ensure you are executing optimally
- The optimal organizational structure to support you mobile strategy
- Example of large organizations successfully executing their mobile strategy
Shahab Choudhry, Propelics Partner.
Shahab is a visionary thought leader and builder of successful companies who has been at the forefront of trying to make sense of the various technology shifts in the past two decades. He has advised several startups, early stage companies and Fortune 500 companies in making the most of these technology shifts. His focus has been on new products and platforms for the enterprise. His track record as a builder of companies includes IPOs, successful acquisitions as well as a failed startup.