Conceptualizing and Planning Great Enterprise Mobile Apps.
2012 was the year of enterprise mobile planning. 2013 is the year of enterprise mobile execution.
If you’re like most of the organizations we work with, you’re at the tipping point of turning the promise of great enterprise mobile Apps into a reality. You’ve distilled down the plethora of mobile opportunities down to a few great ideas. These ideas have gained traction within your company and you’re ready to go.
But now what?
You need to turn this opportunity into a working mobile application. You need to build something elegant, simple, and efficient, yet integrated with your corporate systems. You need to simplify complex enterprise processes and tools. You need to define the scope. You need real requirements and defined phases. You need a timeline.
Join Eric Carlson, co-Founder of Propelics, to learn how to begin conceptualizing and planning for great enterprise mobile Apps.
Watch this information packed webinar to learn:
- How to take an enterprise mobile App from idea to reality
- How to create Apps that drive enterprise metrics
- How to simplify complex enterprise processes and build to the 80%
- How to use visualization as a weapon against scope creep
- How mobile app planning differs from traditional desktop app planning
- Examples of small enterprise Apps that have delivered large enterprise benefits
Eric Carlson, Propelics Partner.
Eric is a seasoned leader with a keen eye for emerging technologies. He is well respected in both technical and business circles, due to his ability to match up the right amount of technology “geekiness” with business understanding to craft truly unique solutions. As a seasoned executive, with startups through successful exits to his name, Eric has the experience to advise companies on the discipline and objective approaches that are needed to turn ideas into reality.