Decoupling Applications with a Modern Enterprise Architecture
Are your transformative business initiatives constantly thwarted by slow development cycles, missed deadlines, and lack of organizational data flow due to legacy architecture and poor application and data integration practices? If so, we feel your pain. Few things are more frustrating than when such efforts are derailed because IT isn’t ready.
Listen to Anexinet VP, Steve Tranchida to understand how modernizing your enterprise architecture accelerates software releases and unlocks organizational data by minimizing application coupling.
Decoupling is not a new concept. What’s new is the growing emphasis on two modern patterns: Event-Driven Architecture and Microservices. In this webinar, we’ll discuss these modern patterns and the latest technology for implementing them. After exploring the substance and benefits of these patterns, we’ll demonstrate some real-world examples of how new technologies like Apache Kafka and asynchronous functional programming are driving a true paradigm shift in enterprise architecture.
This webinar also covers:
- Avoiding “big bang” software releases by enabling independently deployable components
- Accelerating IT delivery cycles and system releases via Microservices
- Achieving transformation via modern enterprise architecture patterns
- Implementing Event-Driven and Microservice-based architectures
- Streamlining experiences by implementing flexible data flows across applications