Cyber Security Best Practices
Our Cyber Security Checklist provides best practices to help small- to mid-sized organizations harden their environment to prevent initial compromise and stop attacks before they start. This fundamental guidance helps reduce your attack surface by outlining practical steps to securing your enterprise.
Our checklist explains how to:
- Address software vulnerabilities and misconfigurations
- Eliminate exposed ports and services
- Reduce email phishing attacks
- Limit browser-based attacks
- Minimize attack surface across Microsoft Office applications