Buffer Overflow: Sneaking up on baby deer in 4K
Smartphone Doldrums, Autonomous Iron Coffins, and Net Neutrality Shenanigans
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Will 2019 be the next iPhone?
- Smartphone sales are down.
- Resulting in a net 6% drop in sales year over year.
- 5G is coming and your current phone cannot connect to it.
- AT&T is “breaking the narrative” with.
- Right now foldable looks like a gimmick.
- Non-standard screens
- No USB, no headphone jack, maybe no buttons.
A driverless society creeps ever closer
- First up, Waymo
- Mapillary provides an open solution
- Boeing successfully completed its first test flight
- Shocking! Google doesn’t really love AdBlockers
- Because Ned is clearly right about his predictions
- None of the supposed benefits of killing net neutrality ever like… happened.
- Apple dismissed approximately 200 people from their Autonomous Vehicle Program
- Google and Oracle may have their in court, the Supreme Court!
- Japan may be going to cryptocurrency