Buffer Overflow: Caviar Tent Door
Microsoft Licensing, Crippling Cryptography, and kicking TB in the Jimmy
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Microsoft Licensing Kerfuffle!
- The geniuses in MSFT licensing decided that IURs would be removed in favor of demonstration licenses.
- Now they have announced that they are updated the licensing terms to specifically exclude a list of giant cloud providers
- So glad you asked, the newly announce Azure Dedicated Host will be able to use AHUB, so while they closed the door for everyone else, they conveniently left a window open for themselves.
- The NSA developed a program called Commercial Solutions for Classified that specifically allows Department of Defense officials to transmit classified information using commercial encryption solutions.
- The massive privacy-antagonists that make up the majority of the apps that are on your phone know everything there is to know about you, even without reading your Telegram messages.
- FDA Approves 3-drug cocktail that can treat drug resistant strain of Tuberculosis
- WeWork puts out documents to prepare for IPO, the world waits in wide-eyed wonder for another revenue-averse stock
- It’s Emergency Windows Security Patch Release day! Or, in parlance… it’s a day!
- Maybe WiFi enabled appliances that can burn down your house are not the best idea
- Pivotal finds a savior in the father
- New York City is hiring hackers to help victims of domestic abuse