Buffer Overflow: Approximeatly Delicious
Where’s the Beef, Trendy Internets, and Kickstarter starts caring
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Where’s the Beef?
- But does making fake meat or more plants help emissions?
- Tyson Foods announces plant based chicken nuggets
- Heme – It’s got what people crave!
- Pea protein – For those with concerns over GMOs or with allergies
- Lab grown meat – The price is getting more reasonable, from $325,000 for a burger in 2015 to just over $8 now.
- In her first annual report, Meeker estimated that only 10 million of the 150 million owners of personal computers were active Internet users.
- The whole Internet Trends 2019 presentation is available on YouTube if you want to see it in its entirety.
- So what does Mary Meeker see as THE Internet Trends for this year? I dunno, some stuff. Read the report ya lazy dope.
- It looks like I forgot to write a headline for this one, so lets call this news item… Leonard
- Amazon Restaurants is No More
- Kickstarter is tired of your lies
- I’m calling it right now, it’s aliens
- As goes Apple goes the world, or Spotify at least
- Turns out those Galaxy Fold preview units were not an aberration