Buffer Overflow: Mealy-mouthed Jackanapes
No More Passwords!, Net Neutrality on Capitol Hill, and Open Source Calculators
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
No More Passwords!
- Telecom lobbyists have released three trojan horse bills to “muddy the waters and confuse the public.”
- 83 percent of voters were against what Pai’s FCC’s net neutrality repeal when it happened
- In April 2018, 78 percent of Americans believed that “equal access to the internet is a right, and not a luxury.”
- Scientists have given mice infrared vision with nanoparticles
- Open Source all the things! Even Calculator?
- Microsoft Blesses the Azure Regions down in Africa
- ARM Processors developing at speed, likely to reach performance parity with x86
- Ring ring, who is it?