Buffer Overflow: Lobsters – Cockroaches of the Sea
Apple and the Bug Bounty Boondoggle, Sick-shaming in the USA, and Spotify Buys Gimlet
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Apple and the Great Bug Bounty Boondoggle
- White Hat hackers are generally the good guys.
- For one thing, it’s calls a “show me your secrets” button for a reason.
- Apple has decided that it ‘may’ pay the 14-year old who discovered last week’s bombshell Group FaceTime bug.
- “the verbal or written condemnation of people exhibiting behaviors of illness in public (e.g. coughing, sneezing, nose blowing), or ill people in general.”
- About 71% of private-sector workers have some form of paid sick leave, and more than half reportedly still come to the office when feeling ill.
- “HEY PHLEGM-BOY! GO HOME!”
- Spotify buys super popular and awesome podcast company Gimlet Media for 200 million dollars
- 30 year old CEO of QuadrigaCX dies, taking $190 million with him
- Pacemakers could soon be powered by the movement of the hearts they help beat
- Hey Google, can you find my passwords?
- The Tesla and Amazon merger draws ever closer