Buffer Overflow: 74% of Brenda’s Grandmothers
Study in Facebook, the Insecure State of Security , and Flightless Birds with Legal Eagles
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- A security researcher named Greg Pollock found a totally unsecured Oklahoma gov’t storage server that was internet facing.
- That there was a massive, coordinated, years-long hacking attack against American utility grids, perpetuated by Russia
- In March of 2018, DHS took the (then) unusual step of publicly calling out the Russian government for perpetuating the attack on the power grid.
- It’s 2019, and IoT / Smart Devices are all still massively insecure AND they still want to steal your data
- Serially obnoxious scooter litterers Bird doesn’t understand the First Amendment or the Streisand Effect
- Remember how we said that AT&T faked their 5G release? Well AT&T thinks the controversy is HILARIOUS
- Growing Cotton.. In Space!!!
- Rubrik rakes in the cash with another funding round
- Did you know that you can just like watch TV for free?