Buffer Overflow: 2019 Predictions Show
Amazon will buy things, Peak datacenter , and Google Play Crapware
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- Amazon is going to jump into the Autonomous Vehicle game
- AWS will also continue to completely ignore Quantum
- Docker will be purchased by Microsoft
- WebAssembly will take over the world
- Oracle Cloud will slide into further insignificance with shrinking market share
- Apple will earn back all the ground it lost in the stock market
- Google will finally release a Pixel watch and Pixel Buds 3 (totally wireless)
- We have reached peak (onsite) Datacenter
- Social crap will be crappery
- Facebook will suffer some material changes
- Cheryl is out, Brad Smith is in?
- More aggressive and less effective marketing will become the norm
- Serious penalties for loss of data and Cybercrime? GDPR in America? Yea… no.
- 5G rollout will not be the monster life changer people think… at least not in 2019
- Now I know exactly which phone NOT to buy
- Hey speaking of crapware, you can trust the Google Play store right?
- Microsoft makes Github private repos free, mwah hah hah!
- *Dramatic Exhale* (Passwords amirite?)
- We caught a start collapsing on tape!
- CES Faves