Buffer Overflow: Jellyfish Shark Spiders
Privacy in Oz, CNAB and Duffle, and Edge is Dead
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- “Exactly,” the australian government seems to be saying. “you don’t need encryption. Because something-something, terrorists.”
- An unanticipated side effect of this is going to be, in many experts’ estimation, a huge tech drain on all of Australia.
- The Australian government fundamentally misunderstands the development process.
- Cloud Native Application Bundles spec
- Microsoft and Docker have put together an open source tool called Duffle.
- Quora hit with data breach, announces loss of 100 million customers private information
- New research says that quantum crypto algorythms will crack all passwords ever, really soon
- Kubernetes Vulnerability gets 9.8 out 10
- Microsoft might be planning to ditch Edge, and, unbelievably, there are pros AND cons
- Waymo One is launched in Phoenix
- Remember that time Google went ahead and just left well enough alone? … me neither.