Buffer Overflow: Extreme Gerbil Action!
Amazon HQ2, GMOs for Mosquitos, and a One-Two Punch for Oracle
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- When Tesla did its Gigafactory deal in Reno, it did it on the back of 1.3 billion dollars in tax breaks.
- Send a giant cactus
- Atlanta suburb offering to name part of a town after the company
- About all this Amazon HQ2 begging, the Maryland Transportation Secretary showed impeccable fiscal responsibility, saying, and I quote, “For all practical purposes, it’s a blank check.”
- The evidence has been clear for ages that, for the towns that give them, corporate tax breaks don’t work.
- Gates foundation has released an open letter
- No, your iPhone X is not going to explode
- The new Google Pixel feature “Night Sight” is so insane that it is featured on the AI Google Blog
- Windows 10 1809 is messing with my stuff
- New emoji released with iOS 12.1 and MY GOD THE BAGEL FINALLY HAS CREAM CHEESE
- Meltdown and Spectre – We’re baaaaaaack!!!
- Poor Larry gets the 1 & 2 from Amazon and GAO
Director, Cloud Solutions and Microsoft MVP: Cloud (Azure/Azure Stack) & DC Mgmt
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.