Buffer Overflow: Extreme Gerbil Action!
Amazon HQ2, GMOs for Mosquitos, and a One-Two Punch for Oracle
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Coordinator
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- When Tesla did its Gigafactory deal in Reno, it did it on the back of 1.3 billion dollars in tax breaks.
- Send a giant cactus
- Atlanta suburb offering to name part of a town after the company
- About all this Amazon HQ2 begging, the Maryland Transportation Secretary showed impeccable fiscal responsibility, saying, and I quote, “For all practical purposes, it’s a blank check.”
- The evidence has been clear for ages that, for the towns that give them, corporate tax breaks don’t work.
- Gates foundation has released an open letter
- No, your iPhone X is not going to explode
- The new Google Pixel feature “Night Sight” is so insane that it is featured on the AI Google Blog
- Windows 10 1809 is messing with my stuff
- New emoji released with iOS 12.1 and MY GOD THE BAGEL FINALLY HAS CREAM CHEESE
- Meltdown and Spectre – We’re baaaaaaack!!!
- Poor Larry gets the 1 & 2 from Amazon and GAO
Director, Cloud Solutions and Microsoft MVP: Cloud (Azure/Azure Stack) & DC Mgmt