Buffer Overflow: Captain Jeff’s Clubhouse
Blue Origins, Clubhouse Bans, and Tesla Bitcoin
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, ISG Operations
- CEO Jeff Bezos announcing that he will be stepping down
- Workers in their Bessemer, Alabama warehouse planning a vote to unionise this week
- So, let’s take a look in the crystal ball and speculate on some of Blue Origin’s current and planned projects that may benefit from Bezos’ newly free time.
- No Killing What Can’t Be Killed
- China Bans Clubhouse – No Dissidents Allowed
- Reddit gets a new round of funding
- Data Storage that’s out of this World!
- Tesla buys 1.5 Billion dollars worth of bitcoin
- The Document Foundation celebrates latest release of LibreOffice by calling its users a bunch of freeloaders