Buffer Overflow: Google Vampiric Timeshare
Facebook Lawsuits, Solarwinds shenanigans, and Up a CentOS Stream
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, ISG Operations
- In 2 press conferences on the same day, the Federal Trade Commission and New York Attorney General Letitia James announced 2 antitrust lawsuits against Facebook
- The FTC’s lawsuit focuses on the companies that Facebook has already acquired, WhatsApp and Instagram
- “Facebook had a practice of opening its site to third-party app developers, then abruptly cutting off developers that it saw as a threat.”
- Say it ain’t so!
- Solarwinds in a whirlwind of trouble
- Last Flash Update Evar
- How do you Google when Google is down?
- Red Hat announces the end of CentOS Linux; reneges on long term support
- Samsung follows Apple’s lead, stops including power adapter with new phones