Buffer Overflow: Unbeatable Battletoads Anthem
Device and App Insecurities, Chrome ‘83, and Giphy RIP
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Device and Application Security Roundup
- Adobe leaked PII for approximately 7.5 million users, or in 2013, when they lost full records on nearly 38 million subscribers.
- A serious flash flaw was the most commonly exploited flaw in 2019
- TikTok is also one of the only apps I’ve ever heard of that’s being marked by the Department of Defense as a security risk
- TikTok uses HTTP to deliver video content
- The Sad Trombone of Equifax sounds again
- Chrome 83, just like 1983, is a mixed bag
- Maybe Google won’t kill the Pixel?
- Eyes on the road, buddy!
- Sam does his work from his van in the yard (Damn right, it’s better than y’alls)
- I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if billions of happy internet users were suddenly unwittingly monetized