Buffer Overflow: Highly Reputable Pirates
Ransomware, Hook and Kr00k WiFi, and squirrel nut TLS
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Ransomware… that’s bad right?
- Combatants: MalwareBytes, Comparitech, and even the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Should I pay the ransom?
- How can protect myself?
- Good new everyone! We can all be hacked together.
- Now for a bit of good security news
- DNS over HTTPS enabled by default in newest releases of Firefox
- Unexpected effects of the Coronavirus on the workforce