Buffer Overflow: Move Fast, Break Hips
Project Nightingale, The Brave Little Browser that could, and more Google awfulness
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
- Over the past year or so, various tech giants have been making moves to get a piece of the medical industry
- Apple has also launched a health information tracker (and collection) app called Research
- Google has also made its play to get its share of medical data
- New York Times followed up with internal documents shared with them by a whistleblower
- A recent investigation by the Financial Times
- Brave Browser launches version 1.0; online advertising is still unrepentantly awful
- Apple releases new MacBook Pro featuring… the escape key?
- Federal court rules that suspicionless searches of laptops and smartphones at the border is illegal
- Google says your website sucks
- Motorola announces release date for the reintroduced Razr
- Wasm is not just short for What’s Up Man?
- Google also hates your Citrix Remote Desktop