Buffer Overflow: Brunch at Naruto’s
Google Images, the latest terrible thing from Facebook, and robot terrors of the not so distant future.
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Hank Yee, Delivery Manager
Google Images: A Brief & Surprising History of…plus some other things
- Snap hates facebook and has a Snap-hates-facebook-scrapbook
- Who’s got two thumbs, your sandwich, and just gave out 5 million users’ worth of PII? Doordash, that’s who!
- Amazon wants to bring Alexa out of your home and into your life, your body, and your soul
- In the not so distant future, you could get your own K9! Alternatively, we’re one step closer to Black Mirror!
- WhatsApp’s step to limit disinformation is actually working
- So, the Area 51 ‘Raid’ happened… and it looked more like a rave