Buffer Overflow: Mini-Soapbox Derby
Starlink Satellites, Facebook does something not awful , and Stallman speaks at Microsoft
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Mega Lightning Round
- That’s no moon, it’s another damn Starlink Satellite
- Hey Chromium, clean up your act!
- Mozilla releases Firefox 69 and rolls its eyes at Chrome
- ABC, tracking you is easy as 123…456
- Did you Call Me, Maybe?
- Hey, Facebook is doing something not terrible for once
- Initial study identifies potentially minor epigenetic age reversal in small sample size
- Apple releases Beta version of Apple Music as a web-only product
- In a world where Richard Stallman is giving a talk at Microsoft campus