Buffer Overflow: Standard Bleep Frequency
Rural Broadband, Everything’s Bigger in Texas , and Apple Card is Sensitive
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Rural Broadband gets better, still not great
- The FCC has just approved $4.9B in subsidies to improve, maintain, and expand rural broadband.
- The FCC has no idea how many people don’t have broadband access.
- Clearly the Amazon FC Ambassadors never read 1984
- Google called out for being a massive hypocrite
- Apple’s fancy new titanium credit card is apparently SUPER fragile
- Oracle shareholders are suing Larry Ellison
- A new development in CRISPR gene editing brings us ever closer to the Super Soldier program
- Facebook launches a “clear history” tool that doesn’t clear anything