Buffer Overflow: RandoGas, now with less rats!
Corporate Fines, Microsoft Patching, and Musky Tunnels
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
- Last week Facebook reached a settlement with the FTC for $5B
- Let’s take a look at Facebook’s financials over the last year
- The most punitive that can be levied against an organization under GDPR is 4% of revenue for the previous year
- Biggest Fines in Corporate History
- Car Maker misses quarter due to lack of Kubernetes support. Wait, what?
- Musky Tunnels
- Microsoft changes its patch routine, again.
- But Daddy, I want a streaming service too!!
- Microsoft also accidentally releases an internal build to Insiders. Oops?
- DoorDash Tipping Scheme Discovery Prompts DoorDash to Change Tipping to Some Mystery Program
Intro: Jason Shaw – Tech Talk
Outro: Jason Shaw – Feels Good 2 B