Buffer Overflow: The Opposite of Sadie Hawkins
Future of Windows and Linux, Robocall Smackdown at the FCC, and Intel Security Vulnerabilities
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Big little changes are afoot in the world of Enterprise Linux
- RedHat released the 8.0 version of their Enterprise Linux product with hostage-takers IBM standing idly by
- Mega conferences are crappy for everyone
- On display were RHEL 8’s cool new features like, support for 4 Petabytes of physical memory, updates to the XFS file system, KVM virtualization enhancements, and, you guessed it.. More about containers.
- Microsoft, remember, has been battling IBM ever since the PC was invented.
- Fast forward to 2017, and free and paid versions of Linux dominate the Server OS Markets by more than double.
- So what does Microsoft do to respond? Make the Linux subsystem a part of Windows, of course.
- Amazon is building a complete logistics business from scratch one… airport.. at a time
- Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches
- Technology-literate Judge rejects patent trolls demands for secrecy in glorious fashion
- VMware scoops up Bitnami for what I’m sure are really good reasons?
- Congress forces the FCC’s hand on Robocalls
- PSA: Apply your software patches NOW