Buffer Overflow: How many penguin steaks can one man eat?
Deep Fake Regulation, Apple & Qualcomm make nice-nice, and Samsung Fold cracks itself up
Ned Bellavance, Director of Cloud Solutions
Chris Hayner, Delivery Manager
Kimberly DeFilippi, Project Manager, Business Analyst
Brenda Heisler, Resource Coordinator
Congress may be regulating Algorithms, deepfakes, and AI
- Various AI facial ID programs can’t identify nonwhite and female faces as well as male faces
- The DETOUR Act
Apple and Qualcomm decide to act like adults
- So let’s sum up with a little history shall we?
- Apple and Qualcomm settle
- There’s a lot of analysis going on.
- I’m starting with the man in the middle
- Amazon China is no more
- Open Offices are Dumb and Employee Wellness Programs Don’t Work
- Folding screens on Samsung’s new phone break after 2 days
- Stratolaunch builds a flying rocket launch platform, that also happens to be the world’s largest plane
- Space Updates