In today’s Device Squad, the podcast for the mobile enterprise from Propelics, Steve and Glenn talk with Krishnan Subramanian, Founder and Chief Research Advisor at Rishidot Research about the state of Enterprise Cloud Computing, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, along with Serverless and Kubernetes.
This episode also answers the following questions:
- What are today’s big trends in cloud computing?
- What about Serverless?
- What is Kubernetes? And why is it so important?
- AWS and Azure seem to be winning the cloud war. But what about Google Cloud Platform?
- Are any companies still hesitant to embrace the cloud? If so, why? And what can be done to turn them around?
- Where are we at as an industry in terms of DevOps adoption
- What’s next in DevOps?
- What’s so different about DevOps for AI?
- What’s the best way to introduce a new chicken into a flock?
Links in the episode:
- Krishan Subramanian on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/krishnansubramanian/
- Stacksense: ://www.stacksense.io
- Krishnan on Twitter: @Krishnan
- Algorithmia: https://algorithmia.com
- The tweet that started it all: https://twitter.com/doppenhe/status/1039578430013091845
- a16z podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/a16z/id842818711?mt=2&i=1000420311247
Content Strategy Lead at Anexinet
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.