Like icebergs, VDI can come in different shapes and sizes. It may seem small, but can easily be an overwhelming giant if you don’t know what to look for.
Fortunately with the power of knowledge sharing, things seem a bit clearer. Therefore, I am happy to share with you the Ultimate Desktop Virtualization Best Practices Guide.
Within this community sourced guide, End User Computing experts from over the world have jointly worked with Atlantis Computing and Intel to put together a 143 page paperback book with 200+ best practices on what to watch out for in Doing VDI Right.
Always glad to spread the knowledge. Download your copy here.
- Chapter 1: Server Hardware
- Chapter 2: Hypervisor
- Chapter 3: Connection Broker
- Chapter 4: Guest OS
- Chapter 5: Remoting Protocols
- Chapter 6: Networking
- Chapter 7: GPU
- Chapter 8: Storage
- Chapter 9: User Environment Management
- Chapter 10: Image Management
- Chapter 11: Supporting Infrastructure
- Chapter 12: Applications
- Chapter 13: Various: Application Virtualization, Layering, Anti-Virus, Thin Clients
- Chapter 14: Business and Projects Lessons
Anexinet is a leading professional consulting and services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions around digital disruption, analytics (and big data), and hybrid and private cloud strategies. Anexinet brings insight into how technology will impact how business decisions will be made and how our clients interact with their customers in the future.
Josue Molina, [email protected]
Architect, End User Computing at Anexinet