Today on Device Squad, the podcast for the mobile enterprise, Steve speaks with Sean Bradley, Co-Founder & CTO at AudioEye about how AudioEye enhances the user experience to help make digital content more accessible for those with disabilities.
This episode answers the following questions, and many more:
- What is accessibility and what are its principles?
- When did accessibility first become recognized as a need to be addressed?
- What were some of the early attempts at accessibility like?
- What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- What disabilities does accessibility accommodate?
- Are there established UI/UX rules around accessibility and what are they?
- What are the compliance requirements?
- How do Apple’s accessibility features compare to Windows? Are they the same?
- Who is required to meet these requirements?
- What are the top accessibility tools available?
- What are the web content accessibility guidelines?
- How does Accessibility testing work?
- What is AudioEye’s mission?
- What is the AudioEye Digital Accessibility Platform?
- What does being Certified by AudioEye mean?
- What is AudioEye looking at in the future?
Links in the episode:
W3C Accessibility Standards Overview