At Anexinet you will be part of a team who from strategy through execution, delivers award-winning digital applications and the infrastructure to run them on, engaging front-end design, rapid development and a rock-solid back-end, all informed by data-driven insights and powered by partnerships with top tech vendors. Plus, we keep it all running with our managed services and DevOps teams.
Recognized for 10 consecutive years with a Best Place to Work award from the Philadelphia Business Journal, our people come and stay at Blue Bell, PA based Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team oriented with a culture that is second to none.
We’re searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to work closely with our marketing team to help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand and demand-gen program. To be successful in this role, you need hands-on experience in digital marketing, successful omni-channel campaigns, tracking and analyzing campaign performance, managing complex projects, and creating marketing material.
- Planning and supporting digital events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Supporting the Marketing Managers in establishing and running campaigns, lead tracking, organizing and planning collateral, and helping with overall data quality
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Three or more years of experience in marketing technology services
- Knowledge of website metrics and analytics tools
- Experience across the MARTECH stack, such as with Dynamics, Salesforce or other integrated CRM platforms, Google Analytics, SEM platforms, social media platforms, etc.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Good at problem-solving and communication
- Strong writing skills
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing, Technology or related field