Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team-oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 10 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are recruiting for an Enterprise Architect to our team on a full time employee basis to be a trusted advisor to our clients.
The Enterprise Architect will work side by side with our Sales and Delivery leadership teams, interface with prospects and clients, and provide technical expertise throughout the customer life cycle. A Enterprise Architect career at Anexinet is a great opportunity for those who are passionate about technology, enjoy working with a team helping to uncover and scope client challenges and want to develop their competencies at the business and technical level. The activities performed by an Anexinet Enterprise Architect are diverse – one day you might be assisting with a high-level pitch of our capabilities to a client’s or prospect’s CIO, and the next day you might be working hands-on to establish technical foundations with a project delivery team.
- Apply best practices in software architecture design and development to solve mission critical business problems
- Work as an IT expert and evangelist by providing thought leadership and assisting customers with their business technology needs
- Analyze the customers’ functional and technical requirements in order to design technical solutions
- Assemble and deliver high quality presentations
- Facilitate customer workshops related to enterprise architecture and technology solutions
- Work closely with the Sales team in the creation of proposals that present compelling solutions that adjust to the customers’ needs and requirements
- Understand the customers’ IT architecture in order to clarify the strategic requirements and ensure our capabilities align with their IT ecosystem
- Work together with the Anexinet delivery team in the delivery of successful projects
- Work with Anexinet partners to develop technical capabilities and competencies to sell and deliver Anexinet solutions and technologies
- Work effectively within a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Serve as a mentor to other developers in order ensure client success and employee engagement and development
- Determine multiple paths forward presenting pros and cons and do what is necessary to knock down barriers and obstacles to ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering
- Candidate should have a broad technical background that includes software design and hands-on development
- Ability to effectively analyze and assess complex enterprise systems
- Analytical Skills Candidate should be able to quickly translate business requirements into multiple technical design options allowing stakeholders to weigh pros and cons.
- Expertise in modern architecture principles and patterns
- Strong communication skills with business, project manager, architect, QA and developer peers.
PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 10+ years of relevant work experience architecting enterprise software systems
- Experience with mainstream cloud platforms, event-driven architecture, DevOps and containerization is highly preferred.
- It is preferred that the candidate have experience working in an agile environment. The ability to think incrementally and releasing software in an evolving manner is a very important skill
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment.
by Alex Marra