Digital Technology Strategist
Anexinet is a leading technology consultancy and reseller, helping clients provide a Complete Digital Experience for employees, customers, and end users. Anexinet customers benefit from our holistic approach—from engaging front-end interactions to dependable back-end solutions, all informed by data-driven insights. Because truly great digital experiences rely on the smooth operation of all interconnected elements: beautiful front-end applications, modern distributed architecture, private/public cloud, Dev/Ops and Agile/SAFE processes, and data-driven insights. We call this the Complete Digital Experience.
Anexinet is looking to hire a leader in the area of Digital Strategy Consulting with demonstrated experience to lead and execute the delivery of Anexinet’ Digital Application strategy engagements. This is a nationwide opportunity – your home can be in or near any of these major cities: Philadelphia, New York, DC, Charlotte, Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, Pittsburgh. Typical travel is 40-50% for this position.
The Digital Strategy Consultant will work on a variety of exciting project engagements with an exceptional team of professionals. This individual must have assisted in the formulation, planning, and execution of a digital transformation strategy including: aligning key business drivers with technology initiatives, software product innovation, Identifying opportunities for digitization, prioritizing software features, and determining where and when to modernize. The strategist must be familiar with current trends in digital customer engagement, business process automation, and product innovation across a variety of industries. Must be knowledgeable about modern software development trends, have the ability to identify a landscape of technical approaches (microservices, cloud native, event driven architectures), be familiar with the deployment of applications across multi-platforms.
· Lead, participate in, and execute the delivery of Anexinet’s strategy engagements for client organizations
· Facilitate “art of the possible” workshops including ideation, concept generation, and idea prioritization using the Anexinet framework
· Understand enabling components: security, front-end, back-end, agile application development, CI/CD, user experience across multi-channel applications, cloud native development concepts.
· Collaborate with team members and clients to produce best practices and processes
· Support business development discussions with clients related to digital strategy
· Continue to improve and innovate Anexinet strategy offerings and methodology for clients
· Participate in the creation of Anexinet thought leadership including blog posts, webinar presentations, and speaking engagements
- At least 8 years in roles including management consulting and business strategy
- At least 3 years of experience with large scale digital transformation projects – ideally with a focus on customer experience applications.
- Demonstrated success in facilitating strategy/innovation sessions with both business and technology participants
- Strong knowledge of modern application architectures including key players, emerging technologies, and new business models (including development platforms, CI/CD solutions, event driven architecture and other application development technology)
- Presentation abilities to technical and business client teams
- Familiarity with a range of strategy/innovation methods
- Comfortable in project management to lead strategy engagements
- Experience facilitating workshops with large enterprise companies
- Superior oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; including strong presentation skills
- Experience working in a team to develop and execute digital application strategies, plans, and programs for clients across many industries
- BA/BS from accredited school
by Alex Marra