Anexinet, based in Blue Bell, PA, specializes in digital business transformation. We empower our clients to grow their customer base and improve workforce efficiency by envisioning, developing, and operating next generation technology solutions. Our core expertise is in digital applications, analytics, cloud and hybrid IT, enabling businesses to rapidly transform. Our clients partner with Anexinet to support the full lifecycle of your next generation digital business. Our people come and stay at Anexinet because we are a technology focused, team oriented organization with a culture that is second to none as reflected by our 10 consecutive Best Place to Work awards from the Philadelphia Business Journal. We are looking for a high energy, detail and results oriented leader to join us as a Client Partner for our Digital business unit.
The primary purpose of the Client Partner is to identify and sell new opportunities while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction by working with the appropriate Anexinet resources. Will serve as the primary point of contact for developing new business opportunities within assigned geographies, industries and/or client(s). In addition, the Client Partner will be expected provide executive support to Anexinet delivery resources to ensure overall client satisfaction throughout the delivery engagements. Proactively network within assigned geographies, industries and/or clients’ enterprises to understand their business challenges and convert those challenges into profitable business opportunities for Anexinet, working collaboratively with the appropriate Anexinet resource(s). Typically involved with multiple clients or one large client.
- Owns the business development responsibility within assigned geography, industries and/or client(s) partnering with the appropriate Anexinet resources to successfully close new business
- Creates a trusted advisor relationship with clients with the goal of better positioning Anexinet within these companies and identifying additional opportunities for Anexinet to enhance the overall client relationships
- Provide leadership and support in the generation of proposals and statements of work including solution approaches, resource time allocation and role assignments for engagements
- Maintain a solid understanding of the industry’s standards, technology architectures and platforms, integration strategies, methodologies, design and modeling tools, development and deployment utilities, testing tools, trends and best practices
- Maintain a solid understanding of Anexinet’s standards, technology architectures and platforms, integration strategies, methodologies, design and modeling tools, development and deployment utilities, testing tools, trends and best practices. Actively engage in supporting the enhancement of each of these capabilities
- Maintain a solid understanding of Anexinet partner capabilities and actively engage the appropriate Anexinet resources to assist in identifying potential partner engagements
- Support the development and fostering of relationships with the industry’s leading partners, vendors and organizations
- Owns business development activities at assigned client(s) including client Kickstarts, POC’s, Seminars, Product Demonstrations, Authoring of White Papers etc.,
- Support development of new offerings for the Company
- Maintains current technology trends and continues to strengthen own skills
- Regularly and proactively shares knowledge with Anexinet team members to improve their capabilities
- Works independently when and as needed
- Communicates effectively with Anexinet team or client team members
- Actively support initiatives to further develop and leverage reusable code repositories, script libraries, etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience. MBA or related master’s level degree preferred.
- Typically possesses 15 or more years of practical, enterprise or consulting experience with demonstrable sales experience and success in developing new business.
- Demonstrable experience with successful project management and/or team management experience.
- Possesses broad technical skills and has successful experience with one or more leading edge technologies, frameworks or platforms
- Experienced with interviewing and recommending candidates for hire
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Successful experience working in a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Regular, positive interaction with client teams or staff members
- Able to successfully complete tasks of significant complexity with no direction from others
This position can be based in any metropolitan city on the East Coast.
Interested and qualified candidates should reply to this posting or forward a resume to Mike Campo, Vice President Human Resources and Talent Acquisition to [email protected]m.
by Alex Marra