Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery
Join Anexinet and Commvault to learn how Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery is superior to traditional DR methods, and why it’s so vital to your organization.
Disaster Recovery is complex, time-consuming and expensive. Thankfully, cloud-based platforms like Microsoft Azure provide a superior alternative to traditional DR by eliminating the need for data center space, IT infrastructure and resources, while significantly reducing the cost of enterprise DR solution deployment.
Come see Anexinet Director of Cloud Solutions, Ned Bellavance, and Commvault Systems Engineer, Stephen Gyarmati, speak on how Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery and DR Testing Automation help reduce costs while ensuring quick recovery for your organization.
Can you remember your last Disaster Recovery test? Most organizations only run tests annually, if at all. But come a real disaster, you need to be sure you can recover quickly and correctly. Learn how automated Cloud-Based DR testing lowers DR costs, speeds recovery times, and reduces administrative overhead, along with the following:
- Leveraging existing Azure investments
- Reducing operational cost and complexity by shifting from tape to cloud-based storage
- Extending SLAs, policies, and data protection from the data center to the cloud
- Maintaining a single view across data, no matter where it lives
- Ned Bellavance, Anexinet Director of Cloud Solutions
- Stephen Gyarmati, Commvault Systems Engineer
Road Runner Sports |155 Village Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
We look forward to seeing you!
Each guest receives a $100 Road Runner’s gift card!