Enterprise Project Management—Anexinet PMO
Solve Business Challenges of Software Implementations
Billions of dollars annually in the U.S. alone are wasted on time and cost overruns, project creep, and implementations that fall short of expectations. Executives are under pressure to deliver better products and services at lower prices to customers. Increasingly competitive markets drive needs to enhance operations using new technology that will improve visibility into critical business information, integrate systems, and provide real-time reporting for better decision making across the enterprise.
To ensure the success of solutions delivery and clients' expected results, Anexinet manages all projects through its dedicated Program Management Office (PMO). The Anexinet PMO, built on the Project Management Institute (PMI®) framework, leverages Microsoft® Project and SharePoint Server for Enterprise Project Management, enabling centralized, consolidated, real-time visibility and control to keep projects on track, in budget and aligned with client's strategic objectives.
Anexinet PMO Adopters:
- Reduce project risk and cost
- Manage projects as a collective portfolio for better decision-making
- Improve collaboration and knowledge sharing between business and technology areas
- Eliminate redundant tasks on multiple projects
- Optimize resources across the organization
- Increase participation and value for all stakeholders
Evaluating Solutions Providers Isn't Always Easy
Most providers offer a similar range of services and you can't simply compare product features. Experience, approach and integrity make the true difference and translate into tangible results. Through the PMO, Anexinet delivers solutions utilizing other value-driven innovations that further define our thought leadership in project management, including:
- S.A.F.E-T2® Software Delivery Model—based on PMI standards, incremental lifecycle
development and 20 years of best practices experience
- Near-Site® Development Centers—solutions development and testing without disrupting your current business operations
- Software Partner Best Practices—integrate the thought leadership of leading product manufacturers with your own project management and business methodologies
- PMP®/PMI®-Certified Consultants—trained, experienced, tested project managers held to the highest professional standard
With Anexinet, your organization can establish its own PMO to address both immediate needs and future projects. Your in-house organization gains a systemic approach to achieving strategic initiatives, operational improvements, business process re-engineering, and new software development. Powerful enterprise project management capabilities enable your people, processes and technology to stay competitive and at the forefront of evolving business requirements.